Where he discovered the ancient Egyptian many important discoveries of human remains to the site wow now between scientists and those interested in history
Civilization of the ancient Egyptians or Pharaonic civilization is a civilization which in Egypt under the pharaohs of different families since the dawn of history until the Roman conquest of Egypt over 3000 years.
· Since 250 thousand years BC. M. In prehistoric times, Egypt was home to primitive man, who was trapping animals in the area was in the far south at Nubia rich in grass
· In about the year 4000 BC. M. Irrigation systems have emerged and became small tribal kingdoms of Egypt and the Upper White symbolizes a crown, face sea symbolizes a crown, and the Red King Menes united the two countries from the South since 3,200 years BC. M and made the capital of Memphis (Memphis). This unification made Egypt a safe country and its capital, Memphis, and this is clear from the records of the many who kept the dry climate of the message will be reserved through the ages and successive Maketb on papyrus
Divide the history of Egypt for thirty families, even Alexander the Great invaded Egypt and the history of this overlooked gaps in the periods of many of the rulers of Egypt. See Maniton.
· Under the ruler of Egypt makes it divinity since the unification of Musraam 3,200 years BC. M. Even the Roman occupation of Egypt
· 2700 BC. M. King Djoser built his pyramid at Saqqara pyramid known as the runway.
· 2560 BC. M. King Khufu built the Great Pyramid, which has been the highest building in the world until the 13th century.
· 2260 BC. M events took place the story of the farmer Alvsih
· 2050 BC. Became a good Luxor during the Middle Kingdom capital of Egypt.
· 2000 BC. M. Egypt Rodt cats to hunt snakes and progress in astronomy and flood predictionpaid off.
· 1786 BC. M. Hyksos who came to Egypt as traders and action in the turbulent century before,occupying the north of Egypt, and yet advance the horse and the wheel and a strong influencebecause of domestic problems in Egypt.
· 1560 BCE. M. Ahmose expelled the Hyksos and the rest of Asian tribes, the founders of the modern state, and Egypt became a colonial state and took over most of the ancient world.
· 1500 BC. M. Use sweep
· 1425 BC. M. Became king Thutmose III ruled Egypt and founded the Egyptian Empire, or what is described as the modern state
· 1375 BC. M. Call monotheism of Akhenaten and moved the capital from Thebes to Tel el-Amarna and the prevention of sun worship, which led to the disintegration of large parts of the Egyptian Empire
· 1285 BC. M. The second king of the Hittites Khatossell hold a peace treaty with Ramses II is the first peace treaty in history, a blog and came to power parity
· 1236 BC. M. King Merneptah, king of Egypt (1236 1223), repels attack the Sea Peoples and Libyans and written on the Bin Walid that he attacked the people (Israel) and spent it in the (1231)
· 1167 BC. M the death of Ramses III (1198 1167) the last king of Egypt bones and a weak central state, priests, and governors in control of Egypt and the beginning of the Late Period
· 750 BC. M. King Kachta king of the South up to rule and declares himself king of the country and the son of the god Amun.
· 661 BC. M. The expulsion of the Assyrians, the Egyptians at the hands of the first Abasmatic
· 601 BC. Nackhaw M. King II repel invasion, war, Egyptian Babylonian Bably
· 525 BC. M. Alakhmignon invade Egypt and ruled it for the year (405) m.
· (405). M. The expulsion of the Egyptians to the Persians at the hands of Imereti
· 343 BC. M. Persians occupied Egypt again until 332 BC.
· 332 BC. M. Alexander the Great invades Egypt and founded Alexandria
· 30 BC. M. Cleopatra VII commits suicide - the end of the rule of the Ptolemies and the beginning of Roman rule
· 330 AD the Roman Byzantine rule in Egypt.
· 641 AD introduction of Islam in Egypt after 33 years of his appearance in Mecca.
And settled in 4000 BC. M. Upper Egypt, especially in the old Nejn and Naqada and Abydos (see: accommodated in). This spatial stability make the ancient Egyptian civilization and creativity Mdnithm on their land. Vojdoa science, literature and traditions, customs, literature, stories, myths, and left after them mural recordings and manuscripts on papyrus rooting for this innovative civilization. Vcedoa Kalohramat large buildings, temples and tombs, which has defied time. In addition to manuscripts, drawings, Anakouchet and color images, which remained until today
The Rosetta Stone was discovered in 1799 during the French campaign was carved in 196 BC. M. Accordingly, three languages and hieroglyphic Aldemutqah (Coptic and modern language intended for the ancient Egyptians) and Greek. The time of the discovery of the mystery of language Ivsr for hundreds of years ago. Because the first two languages were at the time of the dead languages. Until he came to the French scientist Jean-Francois Champollion and interpreted these languages after the matched text Greek and hieroglyphic texts of the other. This indicates that these languages were prevalent during the reign of the Ptolemaic Greeks of Egypt for more than 150 years
The ancient Egyptians to their calendar time since the early stage and was based on the Mlahzanam of the sun and the stars the sky and the dates of the Nile flood every year. They use their calendar to record historical events and festivals and scheduling decisions Narich property. The first attempt to make a calendar in 8000 BC. M. When making stone circles (see: Afbara. And Stonehenge) in the far south-west corner Egypt
The ancient Egyptians Balgdid creative works of innovative and stunning the world, whether in embalming (article), music, sculpture, literature, painting, architecture and drama. After standardization of days Mbena become religious belief have the attributes of the official gods and pluralism in theology and the environment have an impact on religious thought and worship, where Pharaonic gods taken human or animal forms, or a mixture of them. These forms Gesdwiha ancient Egyptian forces of nature and its elements. And the formation of myths and stories about their gods and their world to understand the complex interactions in the universe around them
In ancient Egypt the king was the absolute ruler and spiritual leader and the link between the people and the gods. He was supported by the minister and the administrative system and followed by priests. The king was the commander of the army and his generals and the soldiers of the Egyptian army at the age of twenty-fifth, even forty years. The sentence was genetically between children in most of the time with the exception of Horemheb (1319 BC. M.) Who was the leader and his successor, Ramses I, who was not of royal blood. And rarely was a woman ruled Egypt except Hatshepsut, who ruled in the family 18 after the death of her husband Tuthmosis II in 1479 BC. M