Empire Romanian is a term called the stage following the Republic of Romania, who ruled Rome, is the evolution of the political rule of Rome, has been characterized by the stage of imperial rule of Rome in that period to authoritarian rule, has been behind the imperial rule of 500 years of Republican rule of Rome (510 BC. M - century first BC), who had been weakened by the conflict between Gaius Marius and Sulla and the civil war of Julius Caesar against Pompey
, There is no specific date shows the transition of Rome from Republic to Empire, but can be considered the beginning of the Romanian Empire from the beginning of the appointment of a dictator Julius Qaasir always to Rome in 44 BC. M, in the stage won by Octavian and heir of Julius Caesar in the battle of Actium (32 September 31 BC), as well as granting the Roman Senate Honorific of Octavian Honorific and the label (August Great) in (June 16, 27 BC)..
· Established the first rules of the Romanian laws and religion.
· Expansion and control of the nearby and neighboring regions .
In the Punic wars two sides have fought a series of land and sea battles to resolve some of them and stayed the other without decisive results, but the majority of the resolution of the battles of the Romans and especially the land battles, the naval battles were often the results of the Qirtagiyn where most of their troops freely unlike the Romans who were their forces on land
And began the Carthaginians campaign the new Romans, and here the balance of power tilted against Rome After more than ten years of continuous wars with the enemies of different on all directions of the Italian peninsula quiet campaign of Hannibal studied and prepared her well and become like the spearhead in the face of aspirations of the Romanian, especially as the this campaign has appeared with the emergence of a number of parties hostile to the Romans and became the Romanian state in fear of alliances that may threaten the existence of their state
Hannibal was able to achieve a series of victories of the Romans Qirtagiyn are:
· Victory over the Roman army at the Battle of Kani CANNAE.
· Capture of Saontom ally of Rome.
· Cut Trribia River.
That period has been an alliance between the Macedonian king Philip V and Hannibal against the Romans, and further exacerbated by the separation of Syracuse in Sicily for the central authority in Rome and Rome became here on the brink of defeat
There were many defeats Carthaginian reasons, including:
· The ability of leaders to face the difficulties the Romans and quiet composure.
· Benefit from the lessons of successive military combat as soon as possible.
· The survival of most of the Latin allies of Rome to her in times of crisis.
· Non-arrival of aid and supplies to the forces of Hannibal of Carthage.
· The government Carthaginian suffers from divisions and corruption, which led to the failure to back the campaign Alhanibalah.
· The bulk of the Army (Hannibal) of the Cavalry, and was this weapon effective in combat and fast moving, but it is adequate for the operations of the siege and occupation of land.
Romanian troops have inflicted defeat of the Carthaginian forces in the Battle of Ailiba Ilipa in Spain and in the meantime fell Macedonian king Philip V of the alliance with the Romans to Hannibal Vsay its reconciliation
· Pays tribute to the Carthaginians fifty years.
· Reduce the Carthaginian ships to ten ships.
· Not to launch any war outside of Africa without the consent of Rome.
Following the completion of the Carthaginian stave off the threat's attention focused on the east and the Romans are thinking of taking the kingdom of Macedonia and has already declared war on them and they have been targets are:
· Reduce or eliminate the influence of Macedon in the East.
· Control of the islands in the eastern Mediterranean due to its high importance in terms of navigation and trade.
· Access to the territory of the Kingdom of the forecastle, which had controlled parts of Asia Minor and northern Syria.
After these victories become the Romanian State is a superpower difficult to conquer and control the destiny of the ancient world east and west, and in this phase began Roman history is abuzz with the names of leaders and leaders of the victorious and became the ruling class affect the course of events in Rome and abroad, and after the rest period that followed the war was a prelude to a new phase of the vast conquests Romanian, and began the process of expansion to go towards the imposition of imperial system was done in two shifts
The Second Empire in this period began to spread Christianity throughout the east of the empire, but the official religion of the empire was a pagan in its origins dating back to Greek religion
Division of the empire began in the late third century by Diocletian in 286, was designed to control efficiently the Roman Empire Empire Romanian Bank (Western Roman Empire) refers to the western half of the Roman Empire, the other half of the Roman Empire became known as the Eastern Roman Empire, and today known widely as the Byzantine Empire
Department of Theodosius I (also called "the Great") of the Roman Empire to his two sons Arcadius to the Eastern Roman Empire with his capital in Constantinople and in the Western Empire Honorius with his capital at Milan
· Reforms which he deemed necessary.
· Converting to Christianity the official religion and the mind of the Romanian State.
· The establishment of a new capital of his state in the Bezntyum on the banks of the Bosphorus and called nueva roma any new Rome was later known as Constantinople.