Where he discovered the ancient Egyptian many important discoveries of human remains to the site wow now between scientists and those interested in history
Civilization of the ancient Egyptians or Pharaonic civilization is a civilization which in Egypt under the pharaohs of different families since the dawn of history until the Roman conquest of Egypt over 3000 years.
· The past 35 thousand years BC. M. This was the area of desertification, which stops rainfall, creating agricultural communities in central Egypt and the Delta in the north. The first Egyptian civilization in the region in Upper Badari based on farming, fishing and farming, livestock and poultry industry Alfajarwaltaadin
Divide the history of Egypt for thirty families, even Alexander the Great invaded Egypt and the history of this overlooked gaps in the periods of many of the rulers of Egypt. See Maniton.
· Under the ruler of Egypt makes it divinity since the unification of Musraam 3,200 years BC. M. Even the Roman occupation of Egypt.
· 2772 BC. M. Egyptians knew that the 365 day calendar year.
· 2700 BC. M. King Djoser built his pyramid at Saqqara pyramid known as the runway.
· 2560 BC. M. King Khufu built the Great Pyramid, which has been the highest building in the world until the 13th century.
· 2050 BC. Became a good Luxor during the Middle Kingdom capital of Egypt.
· 2000 BC. M. Egypt Rodt cats to hunt snakes and progress in astronomy and flood prediction paid off.
· 1786 BC. M. Hyksos who came to Egypt as traders and action in the turbulent century before, occupying the north of Egypt, and yet advance the horse and the wheel and a strong influence because of domestic problems in Egypt.
· 1600 BC. M. Revolt against the Hyksos in Upper Egypt it spread all over Egypt.
· 1560 BCE. M. Ahmose expelled the Hyksos and the rest of Asian tribes, the founders of the modern state, and Egypt became a colonial state and took over most of the ancient world.
· 1425 BC. M. Became king Thutmose III ruled Egypt and founded the Egyptian Empire, or what is described as the modern state
· 1375 BC. M. Call monotheism of Akhenaten and moved the capital from Thebes to Tel el-Amarna and the prevention of sun worship, which led to the disintegration of large parts of the Egyptian Empire
· 1271 BC. M. King Ramses II Alhethein fighting on the eastern border of the country in a long battle called Kadesh, which did not win a
· 1285 BC. M. The second king of the Hittites Khatossell hold a peace treaty with Ramses II is the first peace treaty in history, a blog and came to power parity
· 1167 BC. M the death of Ramses III (1198 1167) the last king of Egypt bones and a weak central state, priests, and governors in control of Egypt and the beginning of the Late Period
· 750 BC. M. King Kachta king of the South up to rule and declares himself king of the country and the son of the god Amun.
· 671 BC. M. Wars with the Assyrians
· 661 BC. M. The expulsion of the Assyrians, the Egyptians at the hands of the first Abasmatic
· 525 BC. M. Alakhmignon invade Egypt and ruled it for the year (405) m.
· (405). M. The expulsion of the Egyptians to the Persians at the hands of Imereti
· 343 BC. M. Persians occupied Egypt again until 332 BC.
· 332 BC. M. Alexander the Great invades Egypt and founded Alexandria
· 323 BC. M. The reign of the Ptolemies
· 30 BC. M. Cleopatra VII commits suicide - the end of the rule of the Ptolemies and the beginning of Roman rule
· 641 AD introduction of Islam in Egypt after 33 years of his appearance in Mecca.
The ancient Egyptians Balgdid creative works of innovative and stunning the world, whether in embalming (article), music, sculpture, literature, painting, architecture and drama. After standardization of days Mbena become religious belief have the attributes of the official gods and pluralism in theology and the environment have an impact on religious thought and worship, where Pharaonic gods taken human or animal forms, or a mixture of them. These forms Gesdwiha ancient Egyptian forces of nature and its elements. And the formation of myths and stories about their gods and their world to understand the complex interactions in the universe around them